Who We Are
Precision Group is Darwin’s leading construction and maintenance provider specialising in servicing the Government and Commercial property sector. Our expertise extend across the broad range of building and maintenance services and we have a track record and reputation for quality and focus on delivering quality building and maintenance services to the government and commercial sector.
Managing Director, Chris Kantros, is proud to be Darwin born and bred, and Precision Group is a strong supporter of the local community. Precision Group has a proactive management team in place, strong administration and scheduling capabilities and a team of tradespeople with the skills, capacity, and capability to deliver. With a proactive approach to recruitment and a strong focus on supporting Indigenous Australians, we are able to secure the best talent in the industry to ensure we remain an industry leader.
Precision Group NT key commitments include:
- Providing a highly personalized, professional service with robust honest communication.
- Maintaining only the highest level of integrity and workmanship.
- Build and hold long-term relationships with our clients and other stakeholders based on transparency and trust.
- Exceed Australian standards – not just meet them.
- Only use premium building materials.
The Government Sector
We are committed to servicing the government sector. Our community values, commitment to Indigenous enterprise and employment, and capacity and organisational structure ensure Precision Group aligns well with the needs and expectations of Government. From local, to state and federal government level, Precision Group NT services all levels of government and are committed to maintaining values consistent with that of Government.
We strive for excellence and live by our core values. Our core values underpin the way the business is operated and has conduct our operation, are completely integrated into our daily business operations and are reflected within our internal culture. They include:
R – Respect – Not just for our clients – for all stakeholders. We respect clients, tenants, managers, suppliers and sub-contractors.
I – Integrity – In every aspect of what we do. From providing advice and commercial building solutions to dealing with suppliers, clients and other tradespeople and expert consultants.
C – Community – We are committed to our local community and the wider Territorian Community. From charities, to supporting local suppliers and employment, we know it’s critical to make a practical contribution to the community.
E – Excellence – We demand excellence in what we do and hold ourselves to high levels of account. Whether its conducting maintenance works to an old building, providing glazing services or constructing a new warehouse, we strive for excellence and make sure we deliver it.
Our philosophy is to provide a quality service and build strong, long-term relationships. We have provided building and maintenance services to government departments, publicly listed and private companies and We pride ourselves on our:
- Highly trained personnel – We invest in our people and only hire the best. We are proud of our reputation as a quality provider and make sure we hire people who have the same commitment and philosophy as us. We have a team of experienced in-house electricians, glaziers, locksmiths, carpenters and other trades.
- Experienced management team – Our founder, Chris Kantros, is a highly hands-on, motivated leader.
- Effective communication – across multiple avenues. We talk, email and discuss. We communicate clearly, concisely and in detail to ensure all of our clients understand the works and processes we undertake.
- Quality management system – Our quality management system is detailed, robust and thorough. It is modeled on all relevant international and national standards and norms, and form a core part of our philosophy.
- Personalised client service – Our team are highly personable and are clear communicators. Our philosophy is to be honest, up front and transparent with all clients.
- Integrity and professionalism – We base our business on our name and reputation. We always maintain our professionalism in dealing with clients and all other stakeholders.
- Workplace safety – Always a critical priority here at Precision Group NT. We have a safety focused culture and are proud of our strong safety record.