Casuarina Police Station Repaint
In July 2020 the Department of Infrastructure Planning and Logistics engaged Precision Group NT to repaint the Casuarina Police Station during police station working hours. Precision Group NT prepared the site and painted the police station in accordance with the 2018 Standard Specification for Small Building Works and manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
Key Services included:
- External repaint of all previously painted and repaired surfaces to Casuarina Police Station
- High pressure wash down of all external surfaces, including roofs to remove all dirt, grime, mould and mildew
- Provision of all plant and material required to carry out and complete the works including appropriate safety signage, fencing, elevated work platforms and scaffolding as required including all required safety equipment for working at heights as required
- The removal and disposal of all rubbish associated with the works
- Painting with DULUX paint and allowance for additional coats
- Repairing cracked surfaces, as part of the preparation process where required
- Removing any existing external signage fixed to building prior to painting and reinstate back into its original position upon completion
Works were completed within 6 weeks and within budget.