Supreme Court of the Northern Territory – Kitchen Upgrades
In June 2020, the Department of Infrastructure Planning and Logistics (DIPL) engaged Precision Group NT to upgrade and renovate the Judge’s kitchen on level 6 and the Registry kitchen on level 2 at the Supreme Court of the Northern Territory.
Precision Group NT undertook the following key upgrade and renovation services for level 2 and level 6 kitchens in accordance with the relevant plans and specifications provided by DIPL:
- Removal of the door and modification of the window in the level 2 kitchen
- Disposal of all rubbish and maintenance of a clean and safe area
- Electrical works
- Plumbing and hydraulics
- Floor coverings
- Paint/patch/repair of all walls and floors where applicable
- Glazing and frosting in the level 2 kitchen area
- Colour schemes were used for each kitchen upgrade.
Precision Group NT adhered to DIPL’s environmental management requirements including dust control and noise management and focused on hygiene as per COVID-19 requirements. Precision Group NT also allowed for after-hours works, particularly for all noisy works and protected all work areas from damage, including walls and floor coverings.
Precision Group NT’s team of eight personnel installed both kitchens on levels 2 and 6 and delivered the project within 4 weeks, receiving positive client feedback.