Palmerston Police Station – Grounds Maintenance
The NT Government engaged Precision Group NT in month 2020 to provide grounds maintenance services for a period of 12 months to Palmerston Police Station.
Key services included:
- Litter control including the sweeping/vacuuming of car parking areas, roadways and paths within the premises and the clearing of gutters and drains
- Mowing and edge trimming of established grassed areas with a front deck mower due to the ground being rough and rocky and a catcher mower for the front entrance
- Whipper snipping all lawn areas
- Weed control for entire premises. Hand weeding all large weeds in garden beds and poisoning smaller weeds
- Pruning of shrubs, trees and plants in garden beds
- Clearing of gutters and drains monthly or on request
- Raking and removing grass clippings from site
- Blowdown of any debris upon completion left from the works
The contract was delivered on time and within budget and the client was satisfied with Precision Group NT’s services.