IPAR Office Fit-out
Precision Group NT provided a range of construction services to Integrated Project Group (IPG) on the IPAR office fit-out located at Level 1, Building 4 631 Stuart Highway Berrimah.
Precision Group NT delivered the following services:
- Demolition involving stripping out the existing fit-out and disposing of all existing lightweight walls, glazed partition walls and doors. Removing existing kitchen and any damaged ceiling tiles/grid associated with wall demolition
- Partitions, ceilings, and doors
- Supply and installation of workstations and furniture
- Provision of starter sockets for the perimeter wall
- Minor floor preparation to accept vinyl and all adhesives/transition trims
- Painting of new walls and doors only
- Provision and relocation of electrical, data and lighting
- Relocating existing mechanical services to suit the new layout, undertaking an air balance to suit new heat loads, and providing associated reporting
- Providing and relocating fire services to suit the new layout
- Hydraulic services.
For any design and construct works, Precision Group NT ensured the design was compliant with relevant standards for a Complying Development Certificate (CDC) and met the requirements noted in the CDC Fit-out Manual. Precision Group NT removed all waste using the provided site bins to provide a safe workspace for all trades personnel by cleaning the work zone regularly and all noisy or dusty works was undertaken after hours.
Precision Group NT delivered this contract on time, within budget and met all quality assurance and workplace health, safety, and environment requirements to the client’s expectations.